[Imc-newsroom] Gene Wilder mixes history with entertainment (www.ColumbianExposition.com).

bussler at inecom.com bussler at inecom.com
Thu Sep 22 15:19:09 CDT 2005

"A dazzling trip back to another time."
- Bill Diehl, ABC Radio Network

"EXPO - Magic of the White City does the impossible: it not only
introduces us to a generally unknown moment in American history, but
convinces us that without it, life would be completely different."
- Mark Keizer, Boxoffice Magazine"

"With Gene Wilder's narration, I literally felt as if I was there [at
the Fair]."
- Rick Kogan, WGN Radio 720 Chicago.

"One of the year's finest DVD documentaries, this one is a must-watch."
- Jamie Clark, Video Business
  _____

Available Now:

Gene Wilder tells the story of the 1893 Columbian Exposition at Chicago.

EXPO - Magic of the White City DVD
www.ColumbianExpo.com

On Amazon. <http://www.columbianexpo.com/expo01.asp>
<http://www.columbianexpo.com/>

  _____

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you would rather
not receive future e-mails of this sort from Inecom Entertainment
company, please click here
<http://www.columbianexpo.com/forms/unsubscribe.asp?email=newsroom@ucimc
.org> . If this doesn't function properly, reply to this message with
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line. This email was sent to:
newsroom at ucimc.org

For details on how we protect your privacy, read our Privacy Policy
<http://www.inecom.com/privacypolicynew.asp> . For further information,
please write us at Inecom Entertainment Company, 150 Beta Drive,
Pittsburgh, PA 15238.

Copyright © 2005 Inecom Entertainment Company. All rights reserved.