[Imc-newsroom] Love To Scrapbook? Join our Alaskan Scrapbooking Cruise & Tour!

dan at danthetravelman.com dan at danthetravelman.com
Sun Jul 17 02:05:13 CDT 2011

Arts & Crafts For The Classroom

Royal Caribbean International - Radiance of the Seas

Cruise Only - July 6 - 13, 2012

Cruise/Tour - July 6 - 17, 2012

An Alaskan Cruise/Tour For

Elementary Teachers and

Scrapbooking Enthusiasts

 Hey all you Teachers, Crafters and Avid Scrapbookers are you needing
some time away? Are you ready to relax, make crafts, and do
scrapbooking, while cruising the beautiful Alaskan waters? How does 7
days of Crafting, including Scrapbooking sound to you?

 Here's your opportunity to relax and join other fellow
teachers/crafters from the US and Canada that have the same passion
for teaching and crafting that you do, and of course, to learn some
new ideas to take back to your classrooms with you.

 You can participate in all of the ships activities on land and at sea
or spend 7 days Crafting/Scrapbooking, the choice is yours. Special
demonstrations and classes will be held while we are sailing and when
we get to the ports you are off to explore paradise, go on an
adventure of a lifetime, or continue Crafting/Scrapping. We meet at
dinner to share where we explored or what adventure we experienced for
the day.

 Cruise Itinerary

 Friday ~ Depart Vancouver, British Columbia 4:30PM

 Saturday ~ Inside Passage (Cruising)

 Sunday ~ Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00AM - 5:00PM

 Monday ~ Icy Strait Point, Alaska 9:00AM - 6:00PM

 Tuesday ~ Juneau, Alaska 7:00AM - 8:30PM

 Wednesday ~ Skagway, Alaska 7:00AM - 4:00PM

 Thursday ~ Hubbard Glacier (Crusing) 7:00AM - 11:00AM

 Friday ~ Arrive Seward, Alaska 7:00AM

 Optional Tour Itinerary

 Saturday ~ Fairbanks/Denali, Alaska

 Sunday ~ Denali/Talkeetna, Alaska

 Monday ~ Talkeetna/Anchorage, Alaska

 Tuesday ~ Anchorage, Alaska

For more information or to book today,

visit DanTheTravelMan.com
<www.danthetravelman.com/scrapbooking-cruises/>

or call us toll-free 800.818.3739

 More Information

 Lynette Kebler

 Arts & Crafts Coordinator

 All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc.

 5386 Kelly Road

 Flint, MI 48504

 Toll-Free: 800-818-3739

 Fax: (810) 230-7992

 Lynette at DanTheTravelMan.com <javascript:location.href=>

 For more information, please visit our website:

 http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkBB1IMUQ4HTAEEBk5TUA8BCw%3D%3D

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkBB1IMUQ4ATAEEBk5TUA8BCw%3D%3D