[Imc-newsroom] Join Our Women of the Widerness Alaskan Cruise & Tourl

admin dan at danthetravelman.com
Mon Jul 18 13:23:53 CDT 2011

Women of the Wilderness

Royal Caribbean International - Radiance of the Seas

Cruise Only - July 6 - 13, 2012

Cruise/Tour - July 6 - 17, 2012

An Alaskan Cruise/Tour For

Women That Love The Great

Outdoors!

 Maybe it's the cackle of a Longbeard on the Roost. The bugle of a
love struck bull elk. Or maybe its the rattle of 2 brute bucks
battling for supremacy. Whatever it is, it means one thing to all of
us Hunters and Gatherers. "The Call of The Wild" and it burns in all
of us.

 More and more women are joining the sisterhood of the Huntress. And
learning about the great outdoors is a never ending journey. One that
always has you looking for, "the edge", to take a record book animal
or provide sustenance to you're family.

 We, here at All-Star Cruises & Travel, have put together the ultimate
in Educational Vacations. Our aim is to help you become a better
Huntress and enjoy the sights and sounds of Alaska at the same time.

 Hear from experienced women hunters who know what it takes to be
successful in the field. Seminars taught by Outdoor Personalities and
even an "Outfitter Expo" featuring all the best adventures that Alaska
has to offer.

 Join us aboard Royal Carribean's "Radiance of the Seas", as she sets
sail for Alaska in July of 2012.

 Cruise Itinerary

 Friday ~ Depart Vancouver, British Columbia 4:30PM

 Saturday ~ Inside Passage (Cruising)

 Sunday ~ Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00AM - 5:00PM

 Monday ~ Icy Strait Point, Alaska 9:00AM - 6:00PM

 Tuesday ~ Juneau, Alaska 7:00AM - 8:30PM

 Wednesday ~ Skagway, Alaska 7:00AM - 4:00PM

 Thursday ~ Hubbard Glacier (Crusing) 7:00AM - 11:00AM

 Friday ~ Arrive Seward, Alaska 7:00AM

 Optional Tour Itinerary

 Saturday ~ Fairbanks/Denali, Alaska

 Sunday ~ Denali/Talkeetna, Alaska

 Monday ~ Talkeetna/Anchorage, Alaska

 Tuesday ~ Anchorage, Alaska

For more information or to book today,

visit DanTheTravelMan.com
<www.danthetravelman.com/scrapbooking-cruises/>

or call us toll-free 800.818.3739

 More Information

 Terry Pickard

 Women of the Wilderness Coordinator

 All-Star Cruises & Travel, Inc.

 5386 Kelly Road

 Flint, MI 48504

 Toll-Free: 800-818-3739

 Fax: (810) 230-7992

 Terry at DanTheTravelMan.com <javascript:location.href=>

 For more information, please visit our website:

 danthetravelman.com/wilderness
<http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkBBVINUAUFTAEECU5TUA8BCw%3D%3D>

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,
http://www.danthetravelman.com/lists/lt.php?id=NxkBBVINUAUGTAEECU5TUA8BCw%3D%3D