[Imc-radio] production room lock:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Apr 7 10:04:29 CDT 2003

hi all,

it's time that we changed the combination to the production room.  unless
someone vociferously objects, mike and i will change the combination on
Wednesday evening.  we will get the new combination to Clint and spokes
from groups who use the production room at the Wednesday Steering Group
meeting.  i apologize in advance for any minor inconvenience that this may
cause -- please remember that you will need to contact our news
coordinator (or spoke from your working group if you are producing media
in a different group) in the production room.  you can also contact mike
or i (your space/finance spokes) if you need the combo.

--sascha