[Imc-radio] Re: [Imc] Radio group operating by consensus?

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Apr 8 10:16:41 CDT 2003

Mike Lehman wrote:
> This is _not_ Cliff's responsibility, however. Cliff has held the
> meetings and given up in frustration since no one was attending

What if every morning we woke up in a slightly different universe,
just like the universe we went to sleep in, but with one thing changed
and the first thing we had to do in the morning was figure out what
new person we had to get to know or what new direction we had to
travel to get to work.

I look forward to meeting Cliff who, no doubt, will believe he has
always known me (and in his universe, I'm sure he has)!