[Imc-radio] Monthly pow-wow

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Wed Apr 9 12:34:34 CDT 2003

I would like to organize a monthly pow-wow of the radio news people.
This monthly event would serve as a place for:

	(a) people to brainstorm ideas
	(b) people to meet other people
	(c) folks to give feedback to each other on pieces
	(d) folks to team up for projects
	(e) all of us to review the past month of pieces
	(f) all of us to plan for upcoming events
	(g) new people to learn how we work
	(h) people to address concerns
	(i) people to eat, drink, and be merry

So what I would like is for people interested in attending such an
event to send to me directly (not to the list) their availability.
For me to be there, it needs to fall into the following slots:

	Monday evening after 6pm (Couldn't start until 5/12)
	Thursday/Friday evening finishing by 7pm
	Saturday afternoon/evening (except P4P 2-4pm)

Remember, this would be once a month...not a huge committment.  And
there could be food, if we all bring it :)  It could also be a living
room thing at my house, rather than the IMC, if people prefer.  In
that case, it could run later on Thurs/Fri, because my kids would be
in bed.

				-Clint

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820