[Imc-radio] Fwd: Thanks / good show!

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Tue Apr 15 14:41:17 CDT 2003

Yay!  Kevin produced a really great segment on the medical debt issue.
(See below.)  Everyone please give him a dollop of kudos.

			-Clint

----- Forwarded message from Brooke Anderson <brooke at shout.net> -----

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:05:04 -0500
From: Brooke Anderson <brooke at shout.net>
Subject: Thanks / good show!
To: Clint Popetz <clint at ucimc.org>,
	Kevin Heinrich <kheinric at students.uiuc.edu>

Hi Clint and Kevin,

I got a chance to tune into your WEFT/IMC show this afternoon the
CCHCC's medical debt work, and so I just wanted to tell y'all good
job and thank you for your efforts to get this story out to the
public through your radio show.

There will be plenty more developments on this issue in the months to
come, so I'll keep y'all update in case you ever want to do a
follow-up story.

Thanks and take care!
Brooke.
--
Brooke Anderson
Email = brooke at shout.net

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820