[Imc-radio] TAX DAY PICKET: WHERE IS OUR $$$ GOING?

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Tue Apr 15 14:50:17 CDT 2003

This would be a great on-the-street interview oppurtunity, hapenning
tonight from 5-7 at the Mattis Post Office.  See below for more
information.  If anyone wants to record this, needs an MD recorder,
and the IMC isn't open, you can stop by the Common Ground Food Coop
(610 E Springfield) anytime today and borrow mine...

				-Clint