[Imc-radio] Radio meeting

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Apr 21 12:15:02 CDT 2003

Since this conversation is probably larger than 1 meeting, I suggest that
Radio meet this Thursday at 6:30 PM with those who can attend and address
the steering group communication.

Al and Ondine, who are central to the conversation/conflict about the
recent show will not be able to attend.  Therefore, I suggest we do not go
into the particulars of that show (who said what to whom, etc), but look
at the larger group concerns we need to address including but not limited
to:

- process and transparency of this process
- editorial policy and guidelines
- clint's role vis a vis editorial policy

As for Al and Ondine, if you have suggestions for the above, please e-mail
them to the group.  If you want to read the minutes of the meeting, join
the IMC radio listserv at lists.groogroo.com.

My understanding is that Al is producing a response piece on the IMC Radio
News show for next week.  I'm glad to see this response, since we can
argue over e-mail, but I would much rather we make the conversation into
production pieces for the show.

thanks,
danielle