[Imc-radio] Four things

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Thu Apr 24 15:35:31 CDT 2003

(1) I am very sick, and have been all week, and won't be at the meeting
tonight.  Sorry.

(2) There is an interesting sounding forum at the UofI next week that
someone might like to cover:

	http://www.oc.uiuc.edu/oc/forum/

(3) I hope someone has some sort of produced piece for Monday, as I've
been out of the loop and haven't coordinated anything.

(4) Please pledge to WEFT if you haven't yet.  IMCRN can't exist
without it, and we are very close to making the pledge drive goal.
359-9338 is the number to call.

I'll likely be out of email contact for another 24 hours or so.

			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820