[Imc-radio] Radio Minutes 4/24/03

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Apr 24 19:07:25 CDT 2003

Attending - Danielle, Mike L, Zach, Janet, Sam.
Taking notes: Zach
Coordinating: Danielle

Spokes - Sam, we need one more active spoke.

This Mondays shows. Clint is sick. Sam will coordinate the show and
will work with Kevin on getting a CD pre-produced. Zach will
airshift. Clint doesn't have to worry about it.

Meeting - We need a one month meeting. How can people join the group?
How can people bring greivences to the group? How do we ensure that
really inappropriate shows don't make it on the air. The piece in
question was not such an inappropriate piece, and allowing a response
was and is the appropriate response for that.

Ideas for further discussion:

Monthly meeting

Weekly update on Thurday

"Trust system" people who have produced before get later deadlines

Clint, as coordinator, shouldn't be king of the hill, but we can set
editorial guidelines that Clint enforces for us.

We can have a weekly "guest producer" like the Public i, different
each week. The producer, the coordinator, and the groups guidelines
all work together to create a quality piece.

We will reconvene next Thursday at 6:30pm to further this discussion.