[Imc-radio] IMPORTANT GRANT INFORMATION NEEDED

Todd Rusk todrusk at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 08:08:49 CDT 2003

THIS GRANT TO THE COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF CHAMPAIGN COUNTY IS DUE AT NOON,  FRIDAY AUGUST 29.

Everybody, I expect to have a draft proposal narrative and budget completed some time tonight.  Please provide comments before tomorrow night if you want to have input.  You can also reach me on my cell at 649-7862.

Budget requests are as follows:
Radio = $4,540
Video = $2,500
Wireless Project = $0

Our grant request will be for $5,000.  We could just divide the $5,000 budget equally among the 2 or 3 groups, but that approach may not necessarily best serve the greatest need.  Comments welcome.

Paul and Clint, will you both please prioritize your lists so that we can budget for what is most needed?

Wireless gurus, if the wireless project is to be included in this proposal, then please provide a prioritized line item budget request today.

Todd