[Imc-radio] Radio News needs your help

Paul Kotheimer herringb at prairienet.org
Tue Dec 2 11:02:04 CST 2003

hi neighbors--

When it comes to IMC Radio News, these offers still stand:

I can teach audio tech stuff.  I can help edit pieces in SoundForge.  I
can help people develop strategies for turning raw audio into
broadcast-ready copy.

Unfortunately, I can't make a 6:30 meeting on a Monday.  And I can't sound
cool and relaxed in my voiceovers like Ira Glass from <This American
Life>--not yet anyway.

But if my help is useful to any project you're working on, please feel
free to contact me.

paulkotheimer:)
344-2062
herringb at prairienet.org