[Imc-radio] plans for next week

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Dec 3 16:45:19 CST 2003

Hey, so what are our plans fo producing IMCRN next week (12/08)?

Steering will be interested to know (and I'm interested to know).

What are our plans for when Clint leaves?

We should definitely start having weekly meetings again, when can
everyone meet? I'm available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and most
but not all Mondays at any time in the evening.