[Imc-radio] plans for next week

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Wed Dec 3 20:53:38 CST 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 04:45:19PM -0600, Zachary C. Miller wrote:
> Hey, so what are our plans fo producing IMCRN next week (12/08)?

Ondine has a interview with Pauline Keyes that we are producing
tomorrow.  If I can get audio from the GEO protest, and or an
interview with an organizer that would be good.  There is also the SOA
audio you gathered, if you or someone wants to produce it.

> What are our plans for when Clint leaves?

> We should definitely start having weekly meetings again, when can
> everyone meet? I'm available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and most
> but not all Mondays at any time in the evening.

I figured we'd start having weekly meetings after the "big" meeting on
the 15th.  But we can start sounding out good times, and I don't mind
meeting before then if there is interest.

Saturday/Sunday/Monday nights work best for me.  Tuesday/Wed work not
as well, but I could sometimes meet from 6-7 on those nights.  My
availability shouldn't constrain the time though, since I will be gone
a lot in the near future.

			-Clint