[Imc-radio] Re: [Imc] GEO protest audio

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Thu Dec 4 07:22:44 CST 2003

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 12:36:20AM -0600, Mike Lehman wrote:
> Clint,
> Is using a high quality cassette recording something you can deal with?

Definitely.  It's perfectly adequate for radio.  In fact, I've been
considering buying used cassette recordersfor IMCRN people, because
they are more reliable and easier for people to use than minidics.

> I'm going to be doing some coverage of the Rosenthal event Thursday
> night and, not having touched a MD in a couple of years, would feel much
> more confident in just slapping a cassette in the old Sony TC-D5M and
> letting it spin.

Great!

> PS I dug around a little in the gear cabinent tonight looking for my
> busted MD to see if it could be fixed again and didn't find it. Can you
> tell me where it is?

It's on the bookshelf to the left of the cabinet, on the 2nd shelf
from the bottom, I think.  I'll be there today, and I'll put it on the
white desk (my old desk) on the east wall of the production room.

			-Clint