[Imc-radio] FSRN information:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Dec 10 14:15:29 CST 2003

Hi all,

here's information for FSRN -- as always, just let me know when you

Pacifica Reporters Against Censorship/Free Speech Radio News
Julie Murelle-Bookkeeper
1405 Middlebury Dr.
Aurora, Illinois 60504

Email: Juquma at aol.com

630-585-5237 (this is also my fax #.  If you need to send me a fax, please
call before you do so, so that I may switch over my machine accordingly).

Welcome to Free Speech Radio News!

Please find attached to this email the FSRN reporter’s invoice, which
must be used to receive payment. This invoice must be filled out each time
you invoice in its entirety.  In return I will email you confirmation of
the receipt of your invoice and/or an email stating missing information.
If the checks will be sent out late, I will send out a message to all
reporters in my email database.  I will add your email to this database
upon receipt of an invoice, unless you request that I do not.  If you want
to insure receipt of this sort of announcement and are not sure if you are
in the database, please send a blank email to billhelpj at aol.com and place
reporter email list in the subject line.  You're also invited to join a
low-traffic e-group for discussion among FSRN reporters and staff.  If you
are interested please tell list moderator, Thomas Gomez
<adjustmentdisorder2000 at yahoo.com>.  You will be added within the week.

The payment for our different types of stories is as follows:
Features:  160.00
Headlines:  20.00
Headlines with Tape:  30.00
Documentary:  800.00

You will need only to send me your social security number on your first
invoice.

As your bookkeeper, I pay once a week and I pay all checks invoiced from the
week before, if the invoice is received by 9:00 p.m.on the Saturday before the
Monday pay date.

Story guidelines can be accessed at the following link:
http://www.fsrn.org/guidelines/

If there is a monetary emergency, please contact me and I will try to work
with you on a solution.  Also know that the solution has to be approved
through the money triage system and could take a bit of time.

Please know that as your bookkeeper, I will do everything to process your
checks in a smooth and timely fashion.

If you have any questions, problems or concerns, please email me at
billhelpj at aol.com and I will do my best to assist your or to direct you to
someone who can assist you.

All the best and welcome to the team!!

Julie Murelle-Bookkeeper for Free Speech Radio News