[Imc-radio] TFPJ teachin recording

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Wed Feb 12 16:23:54 CST 2003

Can anyone planning to attend the following event record it?  You
wouldn't need to produce it into a shoW, and I can meet with you
before-hand to get you equipment and to show you how to use it.  I
just need someone to cover it, because I will be teaching my radio
news class at that time.

				-Clint

WAR, MEDIA, AND
WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
Monday, 17 February 2003, 7:00 pm
Room 126 of The Graduate School of Library and Information Sciences
(501 East Daniel St.; between 5th & 6th St.; enter the building on the
East side)

Speakers:

Clifford Singer, Director, Program in Arms Control, Disarmament, and
International Security,
 "Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction:
Just One Piece in the Puzzle"

Robert McChesney, Research Professor, Institute of
Communication Research,
 "News Media and Empire: A Fundamental Problem
for Democracy"

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820