[Imc-radio] Re: TFPJ teachin recording

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Sun Feb 16 14:55:11 CST 2003

We still need someone to record the TFPJ talk, at 7pm at GSLIS on
Monday (see below.)  This conflicts with the IDF talk, so it's hard to
find someone to cover both, and I'll be teaching my class at the IMC.
If anyone knows they are going to the talk, and would like to record
it, please let me know.  If you need the quick introduction to
recording with a minidisc recorder, we can set up a time to do that
either Monday afternoon from 12:30-3:30 or from 6-6:30 that evening.

It should be a great talk, and IMCRN would love to have audio from it
:)
			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820