[Imc-radio] field bag

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Feb 12 17:08:18 CST 2003

On Monday 2/10 I was looking for the field bag that contains a
minidisc recorder and a Shure SM-57 microphone (the bag that sits on
the right hand side of the minidisc field bag shelf) and it was not
there.

I had checked that field bag out on 2/3 to use for shows group stuff
(so I didn't leave the space with it). The clipboard doesn't show me
as having returned it (I didn't cross off my name) and it doesn't show
anyone else as having checked it out.

I'm thinking/hoping that I _did_ return it but forgot to cross off my
name on the clipboard and then someone else _did_ check it out but
forgot to sign the clipboard. Is this the case? Do you have this bag?

_If_ I didn't return it then it was left in the shows space on 2/3,
and it isn't in the shows space anymore which means that someone took
it from the shows space.

_If_ I did return it and no one else has it then it was taken from the
black equipment closet.

Does anyone know where it is now?

(I haven't checked the closet since Monday 2/10, so maybe it has
already returned. Even if it has, I'd just like to remind people of
the importance of checking stuff out when they take it...even as I
remind myself of the importance of checking stuff back in.)