[Imc-radio] Radio News meeting tonight

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Thu Feb 20 09:54:20 CST 2003

Hi all,

	As a reminder, there is a Radio News Meeting tonight at 6:30pm
at the IMC.  Everyone is invited, regardless of how much time you have
to produce for Monday :)

	I helped Danielle Marino from Students Improving the Lives of
Animals conduct an interview with Dr. Eric Dunayer this morning, and
Ondine and I may produce that tommorow afternoon.  Janet Lowry
completed a short collage retrospective of the recent council vote on
the iraq-war resolution, which should make an excellent outro.  We
also have audio provided by Jim Buell from the TFPJ teach-in, and I
will be recording Nathaniel Banks' press conference today at noon at
the Champaign Public Library.  So we have lots of great news worth
producing, in addition to whatever other people bring.

				-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820