[Imc-radio] Radio News meeting tonight

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Thu Feb 20 14:11:47 CST 2003

Hi Radio folks -

I am taking a hiatus from Radio News meetings for a few weeks as I am
trying to give myself to the task of negotiating and researching towards
the IMC buying a building.

I am still going to Steering group meetings as the Radio spoke.  We really
need 2 spokes so that between the two of us one spoke is always at
Steering (FYI - the Steering Group, which meets Wednesdays at 8, can't
make binding decisions without at least one spoke from all IMC working
groups).  Could you discuss this tonight and try to appoint a 2nd spoke?

I will follow the minutes of meetings during the time I am not in
attendance and use knowledge from the minutes to report at Steering.  If
anyone has concerns with this method, please let me know.

The Radio group is really flourishing right now.  Keep up the good work!

danielle