[Imc-radio] Fwd: Iraqi speaker tonight @ 7 PM, 212 Greg Hall

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Tue Feb 25 16:00:48 CST 2003

If anyone is interested in recording this for the IMC News hour, the
information is below.

				-Clint

----- Forwarded message from Paul Mueth <paulmueth at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:55:55 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul Mueth <paulmueth at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Imc] Iraqi speaker tonight @ 7 PM, 212 Greg Hall, anyone able to record
To: imc at ucimc.org, peace at lists.groogroo.com, clint at ucimc.org
Cc: imc-video at ucimc.org

All

"Seeing Iraq: Opening the Door to Peace: a
presentation by recent Iraqi represenative at the
World Social Forum in Porto Alegre, Brazil  will
present at Greg Hall room 212 at 7 PM today, February
25th. "

I saw this in the aware minutes just now
(sorry if I bounced e-mail back at you, I've been
having some e-mail difficulty)

I'm feeling a little under the weather as well,

Is anyone available to record, close miking, suitable
for broadcast??

Thanks

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820