[Imc-radio] Interview oppurtunities

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Mon Jan 6 14:36:19 CST 2003

So we have this kickin' political art show up in the middle room, and
the CityView has shut down just before it was to publish an article on
the show.  I'd like to try to fill the gap by interviewing one of the
organizers of the show, as well as perhaps one of the artists, and
also have audio from our curator (Jason.)  The organizer can take the
call on Sunday, I wondered if anyone wants to do the interview.  I
can, but I'd rather have more voices in the program.  Jason, would you
like to do a phone interview with him and/or an artist from the show?
I know you have a voice for radio ;)

Also, Francis Boyle's impeachment case is getting lotso coverage; I'll
have a clip from a R.I.S.E. interview with him for today's show, but
he has agreed to be interviewed tommorow morning some time.  Would
anyone like to do that interview?  You'd have his website and a
help anyone with drumming up questions.

Finally, the CityView interviews didn't happen for this week, so I
really want to do an investigative report on that story for next week.
Anyone interested?

			-Clint