[Imc-radio] Fwd: [Wefta] call your mother (WHMC4)

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Mon Jan 6 20:36:54 CST 2003

So the IMCRN for 3/3/03 should celebrate Women's History Month (see
below.)  There are two ways we can do this, and I think we should do
both.  One would be to focus on women in the content, and the other
would be to have women produce and airshift the show.  The former I do
a lot (e.g. reports from Kristen Ess) but the latter is sadly lacking,
and it is of course not just a problem for that week.

So let's get some brainstorming going on, eh?  I'm hoping that
Danielle will be available to train women interested-but-new to radio
news, and I can as well.  Perhaps a real collective-produced show for
that week?

I'm going to email WEFT that we will be theming IMRCN for that date...

				-Clint

----- Forwarded message from StrytlrJoG at aol.com -----