[Imc-radio] subsites & main page:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Jan 10 11:35:12 CST 2003

i was just wondering why we would create another subsite for radio news
instead of posting things on to the main website.  if the subsite is more
of a sandbox (for uploading pieces in progress, needed files, etc.), that
might make sense, but i think finished pieces should be posted on the main
newswire.  this is the first i'd heard of a new site and am just seeking
clarification.

--sascha