[Imc-radio] Re: [Imc-info] To make contact

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sun Jan 12 19:03:20 CST 2003

Hi Theo,

Thanks for the kind words -- we really love to hear that our work is
appreciated!  I think that there is definite interest in having your help
on health care justice issues.  You can always contribute stories to our
newswire (if they're locally oriented they may even be made a feature).
And the Print group is always looking for story ideas for our monthly
newspaper.  Finally, our radio group often needs both headlines and
features.  I've cced both groups so you'll have their contact info.  Let
me know if you need anything else or have further questions or
suggestions.

In solidarity,

--Sascha Meinrath
Urbana-Champaign IMC