[Imc-radio] IMC wants you to report on this weeks demo

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Jan 14 14:08:36 CST 2003

The IMC Radio news group is looking to outfit people who are going to DC
this weekend with reporting equipment.  We have digital cameras, minidisc
recorders, cassette recorders, etc.  We would like to work with you in
developing stories for Radio when you return (and posting your photos to
our website).  It's easy.  It's fun.  We'll help!

We would also like to arrange call backs to get stories on the demo for
Monday's show.

Please contact me if you would be willing to do either or both of these.

thanks,
danielle