[Imc-radio] IMC Radio News meets tonight

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Thu Jan 23 11:02:33 CST 2003

The IMC Radio News Group will meet tonight at 6:30 at the IMC.  All
are invited!  The group is growing in size, and we have a lot of good
stories in the pipeline.  You don't need experience...just an interest
in producing news.  Please join us as we plan next week's show!

			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820