[Imc-radio] Interviewing Doug Rokke

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Wed Jan 22 13:13:27 CST 2003

Doug Rokke would like to do an interview either live or recorded for
IMCRN.

Doug is an active person in AWARE, and his bio is at

	http://traprockpeace.org/RokkeVitae.html

He says that he would like to talk about:

"...primary subject is weapons of mass destruction and how the
inspections are a sham. also Depleted uranium and lack of combat
readiness or adverse health and environmental effects of war."

If anyone would like to do an interview with him for an upcoming show,
please contact me.  I am available to help you set things up, train
you in recording an interview, and help bounce around questions and
ideas.

He is also interested in making anti-war documentaries, so if there is
someone with that itch in the video group, please contact him.

				-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820