[Imc-radio] Re: Can anyone cover the council proceedings?

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Jan 28 00:40:24 CST 2003

Also, note that if the audio Mark got isn't good you can get audio
from the UPTV broadcast. I TiVo'ed it but only got the first 2.5
hours. I got all the public input, Danielle, Jim, and Ruth's
speeches. But I didn't get The Mayor, Esther, or Milton's speeches or
the final vote. The whole thing should be rerun at some point, if
someone reminds me when I can set my TiVo to record the whole
thing. Otherwise it's available on VHS at the library and maybe also
at the city building.

Milton is sure going to see some Green party opposition in 2005 after
the speech he gave though (the greens endorsed him in 2001 and helped
with his campaign but he felt it neccessary to rail against Nader
voters as being responsible for the war in Iraq and then to vote
AGAINST the resolution condemning the war).