[Imc-radio] interest in filling the gap!

amy clay ar_clay at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 18:30:37 CST 2003

I have a very strong interest in filling the gap left by the loss of our
dearly departed independent free weekly. I spoke very briefly to Clint
Popetz about doing something regarding filling particularly the gap in the
distribution of information regarding the local arts and he suggested that i
a)get in contact with the IMC and b) come check out the workshops on
thursdays. I wanted to express the interest to you because as you can see it
is thursday and i am not there. It has been a very hectic day but i wanted
to be in touch. My name is amy clay. I have both writing and radio
experience. i just wanted to get in touch with people and start a dialogue
about how to handle this situation.
I don't have a phone, but i have a phone number and because i am only part
time employed and out of school at the moment, i have a lot of control over
the sort of hours i keep. get in touch if you want to dialogue about ways to
handle this situation.

Sincerely
amy clay
always interested in supporting the arts!