[Imc-radio] IMCFest proposal (fwd)

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Jul 23 00:59:38 CDT 2003

I just sent the proposal quotes below for IMCFest to the Urbana Business
Alliance. Please try to

attend the shows meeting on Thursday, July 24th at 7pm at the IMC

to discuss this proposal and other festival planning with
us. The stuff in this proposal is the vision that I would like to
realize but it'll require some comitment from all the working groups
to really showcase all that IMC has to offer at this festival. I don't
want this fest to just be Shows Group putting on some music. I want to
show Urbana what IMC as a whole is all about. But we need your help!