[Imc-radio] Re: [Imc] IMCFest proposal (fwd)

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Thu Jul 24 03:57:03 CDT 2003

At 12:59 AM 07/23/03 -0500, Zachary C. Miller wrote:

>I just sent the proposal quotes below for IMCFest to the Urbana Business
Alliance. >Please try to attend the shows meeting on Thursday, July 24th at
7pm at the IMC
>to discuss this proposal and other festival planning with us. The stuff in
this >proposal is the vision that I would like to realize but it'll require
some >commitment from all the working groups to really showcase all that
IMC has to >offer at this festival. I don't want this fest to just be Shows
Group putting on >some music. I want to show Urbana what IMC as a whole is
all about. But we need >your help!

>> Urbana IMC Fest 2003
>> August 30, 2003
>> 2pm-10pm

Very ambitious, very comprehensive, and very impressive, Zach.  "Back in
the day" some of us on the public i were going to do a sort of newspaper
journalism workshop, but it never got beyond the barest planning stages.  I
hope you (collectively) can pull this off.

John