[Imc-radio] Proposal to mail Meridith a MD

Paul Bengt Riismandel p-riism at ad.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 10 18:50:23 CDT 2003

I say yes, given that Meredith has been a member and contributing
volunteer for several years.

I think it's important to be explicit that we base such a decision on a
record of trust, or a network of trust.  I don't think we want to be
mailing a minidisc to just anyone who asks or promises something, but we
should be willing to do so for someone like Meredith, who is a trusted
IMCista, or someone who is known through our network of trust -- like a
trusted member of another IMC, for instance.

So, anyway, yes.

--paul