[Imc-radio] Radio News Pow-wow this Monday

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Thu Jun 12 15:56:46 CDT 2003

        This coming Monday (the 16th) from 6:30pm-7:30pm at the IMC
there will be a Radio News Pow-Wow.  This will be the first of the
monthly meetings, happening the 3rd Monday of each month (until we
change it, of course.)

	This is a chance for you to provide feedback on the show, meet
the people that produce it, or better yet _become_ the people that
produce it.  We'll be discussing the show format, planning special
event coverage, assigning jobs, brainstorming ideas, and hopefully
having fun.  It will be a potluck, if there is sufficient interest.  I
have Zach and me willing to bring food so far.  If others that want to
bring food will email me, I'll let everyone know when we have a
critical mass of food providers :)

			See you there!
			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820