[Imc-radio] Re: [Imc-info] Permaculture Audio?

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Mar 17 16:26:27 CST 2003

Most of the audio was recorded (by me). The first 30 minutes or so
were not recorded due to technical difficulties. The recording is
several hours long and therefore probably much to large to make available
via our website. I get get a CD-ROM with an mp3 of the audio to you if
that would work for you.