[Imc-radio] Fwd: Jello Biafra

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Mon Mar 17 18:10:15 CST 2003

So I have tentative permission from Jello's PR people to record his
talk at Foellenger, and permission from the Foellenger people to plug
directly into their PA.

BUT...I can't be there.  Who can do this?  Dan?  Anyone?

				-Clint

----- Forwarded message from "A.T. Publicity" <alison at alternativetentacles.com> -----