[Imc-radio] Next week's show

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Tue Mar 18 10:53:26 CST 2003

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 10:50:04AM -0600, Zachary C. Miller wrote:
> > 	In lieu of a meeting, which no one but me has attended in over
> > a month, here's a rundown of where we are for next week's show.  It
> > will have:
>
> I wonder if the meeting is at a bad time? Or if people just don't like
> to meet?

I think it's because I'm meeting with individual reporters and
producers throughout the week, as well as communicating by email and
phone, and so people don't feel a need to meet.

I'm completely willing to hear suggestions for new times and/or a new
format for the meeting that would make it more useful.  Otherwise, it
may go on haitus.  Dragging my kids by bike trailer three miles one
hour before their bedtime to find an empty room is discouraging :)

			-Clint