[Imc-radio] Next week's show

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Mar 18 10:58:52 CST 2003

Clint Popetz wrote:
> I'm completely willing to hear suggestions for new times and/or a new
> format for the meeting that would make it more useful.  Otherwise, it
> may go on haitus.  Dragging my kids by bike trailer three miles one
> hour before their bedtime to find an empty room is discouraging :)

Indeed!

Perhaps we could use a "flag stop" model for radio meetings. If there
is a need for the working group to make a consensus decision about
something any member of the group can say a day or two before Thursday
(at the regular meeting time) that we need to meet about X and then
those interested in the issue can meet.

There does need to be an outreach time to point new people to when
they want to do radio but your office hours are as good for that as a
meeting. The other working groups don't have that luxury.