[Imc-radio] Re: Response to Interview

Al Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 26 12:58:14 CST 2003

Thanks Paul.  Just to be clear, "we" is the membership of the IMC.  I
would never suggest any kind of content committee or censorship.
What I am suggesting is a general consensus about the purpose of the
IMC and its radio group.  I am happy that there is a radio group, and
that they decide what they want to do for the program.  Same for the
Public i.

I appreciate your point about "collaborating" with the interviewee.
That is exactly what I expected.

As for learning how to do the production, I can't see it in the near
future.  I just took 3 days off work to catch up on my anti-war work
and other commitments.  I just don't have any more time.  I support
the IMC, among other reasons, so you folks will do radio.

--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519