[Imc-radio] Re: [Imc-info] volunteering

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Nov 11 10:34:02 CST 2003

Hi Kerrie,

Feel free to follow up with any of the groups you're intested in.  I've
cc-ed the librarians, shows, and radio groups above.  Every group at the
IMC is open (and actively recruiting) new members.  Depending on what
you're interested in, you can join one (or all) of them.  Mainly it'll
just depend on what you'd like to do.  The easiest way to join a working
group is to come to one of their meetings.  The shows group meets every
Thursday at 7p.m., the librarians meet every Friday at 5:30 (someone
correct me if I'm wrong), and the radio group meets on an ad-hoc basis --
however, we have a news coordinator (Clint) who is at the IMC often during
the week and could orient you.

Just let us know how you'd like to get involved.

--Sascha