[Imc-radio] Re: ftaa miami

Molly Stentz molly at ojctech.com
Fri Sep 19 11:55:29 CDT 2003

Hey all,
Good thing haven't yet fallen off the radio list Sounds like a great
idea. I am glad someone is picking up the all and rolling it! I nominate
Sunday, for my own humble self-interest. I am totally booked Mon and Wed.
I need to get more details on the whole thing, but I could likely be of
some use since I'm from Miami...
-Molly