[Imc-radio] Hreugsowj Prescripti0n c0nvenience

delmar bachler kydash at zapo.net
Tue Apr 6 03:42:41 CDT 2004

cogu  esdump  fbmpstat

1nternet Pharmacy & Overnight Shipping!

If you need X.an at x, V@|ium, Vi`c0`din, S.oma, Paxi1 or Meridia we have it.

Start placing your order for meds here

I L http://royk.jovi.have-a-life.info/pgpho/index.htm

Quit: http://ht.jm.have-a-life.info/pgpho/rm.html
Our teacher was telling us about a new system of memory training being used
in some schools today."It works like this ," she said. "Suppose you wanted
to remember the name of a poet -- Robert Burns, for instance." She told us
to think of him as Bobby Burns. "Now get in your head a picture of a London
policeman, a bobby in flames, See? Bobby Burns!""I see what you mean," said
the class know-it-all. "But how can you tell that it's Not Robert
Browning?".
The first grade class gathered around the teacher for a game of "Guess the
Animal." The first picture the teacher held up was of a cat. "Okay boys and
girls," she said brightly, "can anyone tell me what this is?""I know, I
know, it's a cat!" yelled a little boy. "Very good Eddie. Now, who knows
what this animal is called?" "That's a dog!" piped up the same little boy.
"Right again. And what animal is this?" she asked, holding up a picture of a
deer. Silence fell over the class. After a minute or two, the teacher said,
"I'll give you a hint, children...it's something your mother calls your
father."
taishasa2yamamich16yononomu,yokugetu aitsudo.