[Imc-radio] Zine reading fun at the IMC - Saturday, April 17th (PART I)

I. Will Resist iwillresist at hellokitty.com
Tue Apr 6 08:56:59 CDT 2004

Zine reading fun at the IMC - Saturday, April 17th (PART I)

Calling all Zinesters!
This is a shout-out to all those who love to read, write, and enjoy the art of ZINES!

Join the Urbana-Champaign IMC on April 17th at 6:30pm for another thrilling evening of zine readings from your favorite local and not-so-local zine creators

Have you ever created a zine?
       COME AND READ IT!!

Have you always wanted to create a zine?
             GET SOME TIPS ON HOW TO START YOUR OWN!!

Do you want to support independent media?
          	    THE IMC ZINE READINGS IS THE PLACE TO BE!!

Do you just love to listen to the reading of zines?
   SURE, WE ALL DO! SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Zine readers include:
Brad Bugos (Silly Little Trouser Monkees)
Emerson Dameron (Kazoo zine)
Ellen Knutson
Paul Riismandel (MediaGeek)
Brent Ritzel (Zine Guide & Tail Spins)
and the lineup keeps growing!

JUST A RECAP!

WHEN: Saturday, April 17, 2004, 6:30p.m.

WHERE: U-C Independent Media Center
       218 W. Main Street, Suite 110
		   Urbana IL 61801

WHO: Readers, creators, and lovers of zines

$5.00 sliding scale donation

This show is all ages and non-smoking.
Admission will be on a sliding scale and no one is turned away for inability to pay.

If you have any questions or would like to share your zine with the world, contact, U-C IMC librarians at brandi_dawn007 at yahoo.com or iwillresist at hellokitty.com.