[Imc-radio] Gifnfxo medical news

delmer phillians ralg at luukku.com
Mon Apr 12 13:51:32 CDT 2004

dertah  cocksucking  coexistance  bamail  edgepoint

We are your your convenient, safe and private online source for FDA
a.ppro`ved prescriptions.

V`ic0-din Chea.p

Overnight sh.ipping

http://ibue.net.oriu78d.com/?p=8097

Bvy 0n.line in the comfort of your home.

No more:  http://s.l.er57fyt.com/a.html

On a special Teachers Day, a kindergarten teacher was receiving gifts from
her pupils. The florist's son handed her a gift. She shook it, held it
overhead, and said, "I bet I know what it is----some flowers." "That's
right" the boy said, "but how did you know?" "Oh, just a wild guess," she
said. The next pupil was the candy store owner's daughter. The teacher held
her gift overhead, shook it, and said, "I bet I can guess what it is----a
box of candy." "That's right, but how did you know? " asked the girl. "Oh,
just a wild guess," said the teacher. The next gift was from the son of the
liquor store owner. The teacher held it overhead, but it was leaking. She
touched a drop of the leakage with her finger and touched it to her tongue.
"Is it wine?" she asked. "No" the boy replied. The teacher repeated the
process, touching another drop of the leakage to her tongue. "Is it
champagne?" she asked. "No" the boy replied. The teacher then said, "I give
up, what is it?" The boy replied, "A puppy!"
A lady lost her handbag in the bustle of shopping at the mall. It was found
by an honest little boy and returned to her. Looking in her purse, she
commented, "Hmmm.... That's funny. When I lost my bag there was a $20 bill
in it. Now there are twenty $1 bills." The boy quickly replied, "That's
right, lady. The last time I found a lady's purse, she didn't have any
change for a reward."
honmokuw2kazukazu16bentai,henasi kyupitto.