[Imc-radio] radio this week

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Mon Apr 12 16:56:13 CDT 2004

Sandra Ahten wrote:
> 10) Zach, Are you going to be able to produce a week?

I am massively overcommitted right now and can't commit to producing
any time soon. I can commit to doing more one time trainings if there
are people who specifically feel like they could produce a week if
only they had a little more training.

I want to produce again eventually but right now there isn't a
forseeable time when I can.