[Imc-radio] anti-chief sit-in

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri Apr 16 02:16:49 CDT 2004

A group of us went over to the anti-chief sit in tonight from 1am
until 2am. We got some video and audio interviews with folks
there. We're going to return at 7am to cover the early morning rally
and the 8am meeting with Nancy Cantor.

This footage should ultimately become pieces for National Native News,
Free Speech Radio News, and IMC Radio News. But Jay and I don't have
time to do all the production work neccessary to make that
happen. I'll be gathering some audio and Jay's already got some and we
can do a little production on Sunday night and Monday morning but it'd
be great if someone could help.

Is anyone already committed to doing a piece about this for Monday? Is
there time for a headline or a short feature on Monday? What are the
deadlines and contacts for NNN and FSRN? Is tehre anyone that can do
production work if we supply raw audio?

http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/16719/index.php
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/16782/index.php
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/16805/index.php