[Imc-radio] anti-chief sit-in

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri Apr 16 11:04:21 CDT 2004

The story probably only merits a few minutes now since they'll be
there all weekend (I didn't get over there at 8am for the chancellor's
meeting so maybe things have changed, I'm heading over now).

We should find out if National Native News and/or FSRN want a piece
about this and how long they want and maybe save time by making a
single piece for all three.

I think maybe there'll be a longer story to tell NEXT week after the
whole thing plays out. So far it's just "yep, they're still locked
in".