[Imc-radio] URGENT: need reporters at Swanlund at 4pm

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri Apr 16 14:17:41 CDT 2004

Could someone please bring audio recording equipment over to Swanlund
by 4pm to record the press conference. A major announcement about a
possible agreement between the occupiers and Chancellor Cantor will be
made at 4pm. This could be the core of our radio story for Monday but
I can't make it there at that time.

I gathered some audio and video at swanlund today at the noon rally
but I forgot to bring and extra tape and ran out. On my way home to
get another tape I got a flat bike tire. I have a boneyard arts fest
concert to set up for and can not make it to the press
conference. Meghan from the print group is going to take notes at the
press conference but it'd be really great to get some audio and I
can't do it.

I can lend my DV camera and/or my MP3 recorder to anyone that needs
equipment or I can unlock the IMC for anyone who doesn't have a key.

Call me on my cell phone at 621-6768 if you can help. You might get
voicemail but I'll call you right back.